David Dwane Recording Studio is a well-equipped and musician-friendly facility in The Quay area of Ballina, Co. Mayo.
David Dwane has been involved in the music industry at a semi-professional level for many years and opened the studio in 2001.
He is a long-standing supporter of live music in the region and, as well as running a series of annual band showcase events in the past, continues to sponsor local competitions for singers and bands
In addition, David
- is an IMRO-registered songwriter
- is an accomplished musician
- is a part-time piano and guitar teacher
- writes the entertainment news in the Western People newspaper, one of Ireland's largest regional print titles.
- has played with a number of bands
Clients of the recording studio will feel comfortable in the knowledge of David's expertise.
Session musicians can be arranged and David will also be delighted to offer clients the benefit of his experience in the music business at a local and national level.
Car parking is free and there is accommodation, bars, restaurants and a shop within 300 metres.